Would you like to quickly and easily check a tensile or compressive force on your system or machine? Then the new TMS measuring systems from Primosensor will help you. They are battery-operated and can therefore be used at all locations inside and outside your company without any major preparations.
TMS stands for Test&Measurement and the TMS measuring systems always consist of a compression- or tension/compression force transducer and the digital hand-held display DHZ21. The calibrated measuring units are delivered in a specially made case including a calibration certificate with 5 measuring points. The TMS systems are very easy to operate and ready for immediate use. Plug&Play in force measurement: unpack – switch on – measure!
The measuring systems cover a wide measuring range with nominal loads from 100 N to max. 500 kN in many gradations. Customised measuring units for higher forces are also available on request. The space-saving geometries of the force transducers enable reliable force measurement even in very confined spaces where little room is available for installation.
The most important technical data at a glance:
- complete force measuring systems for measuring tensile and compressive forces up to 500 kN
- calibrated together at the factory
- Nominal loads: in steps from 0.1 to 500 kN
- easy handling – switch on and measure
- all force transducers in a very compact, space-saving design
- robust battery-powered handheld display DHZ21
- Tension/compression force transducers are supplied with suitable rod ends
- including transport case
- including manufacturer test certificate with 5 measuring points (0 / 25 / 50 / 75 / 100%)
For special applications to check the closing forces during resistance welding in X- and C-welding guns Primosensor also offers the TMS measuring system TMS-SZ. It consists of a force transducer designed for this application. This has a force introduction that is adapted to the contour of the welding electrodes in order to optimally introduce the forces and record them safely. Furthermore, it is equipped with an appropriately shaped and designed handle to safely approach and place the force transducer.